AEScripts Recursive Mosaic 1.1.0 for After Effects WIN Full Version Free Download
Not your grandfather’s mosaic filter. Recursive mosaic subdivides the grid further to preserve or discard as much image detail as you like. Useful for novel pixelization effects or jpeg artifacts simulation.
How it works
Recursive mosaic divides the image into a grid and further subdivides the squares (or rectangles) until it reaches the specified detail level. This makes the image look pixelated, yet important image details can be preserved.
Available parameters rundown
- Channels allow you to specify which color channels should the effect be applied to. This can be one of:
- Luminosity – use all color channels in sync
- RGB – use color channels separately
- red, green, blue and alpha – the effect is applied only to the selected channel
- Mosaic intensity determines how blocky the image should be. 0 preserves the original image, 1 allows only the largest blocks specified by the grid
- Intensity Source allows you to use a different layer (or a track in Premiere) as a source for the mosaic effect
- Grid Width – the number of initial horizontal subdivisions of the mosaic
- Grid Height – the number of initial vertical subdivisions
- Maximum Iterations – limits the number of recursions of the algorithm. Lower values generate only large blocks, larger values produce finer sub-blocks.
|After Effects||CC 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|
------- Related Posts --------