Download ANSYS Lumerical 2020 free latest full version one-click standalone offline installer for Windows 64-bit. ANSYS Lumerical 2020 is a comprehensive solution for component level simulation with support for analysis and simulation of the electromagnetic phenomenon and photonics. It also provides component-level simulation and provides a richest of analysis features.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Over All
A component-level simulation application, ANSYS Lumerical 2020 comes with a variety of powerful tools and improved performance. It provides a comprehensive solution with thermal effects, electrical, optical, electromagnetic, and thermal effects simulation. A modern-looking and professional-grade user interface allows the users to perform various optimization tasks and delivers maximum performance. This powerful application provides the ability to work with Multiphysics and photonic circuit simulation using different automation and simulation tools. It provides a comprehensive solution for handling system-level photonic circuits and delivers maximum productivity while simulating different behaviors.
This powerful application provides a comprehensive solution with compact model extraction, circuit-level simulation, and integration with a broad ecosystem of the tools for photonic integrated circuit designing and fabrication features. It also provides support for the wave laser model in the interconnection of the designs. Lumerical 2020 provides a reliable environment for electromagnetism and photonics as well as provides support for dealing with ultraviolet, infrared, and visible light effects. This powerful application delivers thermal waveguides with switch matrices and modulators to process the information. Work with complex devices and generate useful results without any flaws. Last but not the least, this powerful application can also work with TCAD semiconductor devices for the optimization, designing and optical-electronic components. On concluding notes, it is a reliable simulation application providing an advanced set of tools for processing electromagnetic and photonics.
Features of ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- A powerful application for analysis and simulation of electromagnetics and photonics
- Simple and a modern-looking application with self-explaining options and features
- Improves productivity and enhances the workflow with accurate results
- Provides a multifunctional analysis solution for easy and quick operations
- Better design optimization features with support for analyzing the ultraviolet, infrared, and waveguides etc.
- Provides support or handling waveguides and fibers and interconnecting
- Device simulation features with optical-electronic components support
- Better designing and optimization features with improved workflow
- Electron and photonics design tools
- Integrated Photonics and multifunctional analysis
- FDTD for solving 3D Maxwell with support for analyzing different effects
- Improved photovoltaics and photonics
- Supports thermal waveguides, switch matrices and modulators
- INTERCONNECT for designing integrated fluxes, connections, and photonics
- DEVICE for simulation of TCAD semiconductor devices for design, analysis, and optimization
- Injection of limited and measured beams with gradients support for changing the frequency
- MODE for waveguide designing and photonics
Technical Details of ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Software Name: ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Software File Name: ANSYS_Lumerical_2020_R2.4_x64.zip
- File Size: 1.30 GB
- Developer: ANSYS
System Requirements for ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest ANSYS Lumerical 2020 for Windows x64 architecture.