Corona Renderer 5.2 for Cinema 4D R14 to R21 Full Version For Windows
It’s with great pleasure that we announce the release of Corona Renderer 5 for Cinema 4D! From the development of the Corona Core, this version brings a focus on optimizations, saving memory for displacement, and memory and render times for caustics
And from the Cinema 4D specific side, there are also a great many improvements, including multiple skies for use in LightMix, the addition of the Select Material, Select Shader and MultiShader, greatly improved handling of proxies, and more!
- 2.5D Displacement offers significant savings to memory usage
- Optimizations to caustics results in memory savings and faster rendering
- Greatly improved handling of Corona Proxies, which can now include animation, and have better handling of large numbers of proxies that use the same data
- Multi Shader added, to allow randomizing colors or textures between objects or sub-objects
- UVWRandomizer updated to include the Mesh Element mode (to allow randomization across sub-objects) and Object buffer ID mode
- Select Shader and Select Material added, allowing an object to store multiple shaders or materials (you can think of it as like a self-contained “mini-library” that the object stores with itself)
- Corona Sky object replaces the Corona Sky tag, allowing multiple environments in LightMix, and use of any shader as environment lighting
- And of course lots of quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and UI improvements!
------- Related Posts --------