ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING PAINT, ROTO & COMPOSITING
Academy and Emmy Award-Winning VFX Tools. Boris FX Silhouette 2020 is here! Silhouette is a best-in-class, GPU-accelerated compositing application, delivering the industry’s most robust non-destructive paint and roto tools to feature film and visual effects teams. Since 2005, Silhouette has made its mark on Hollywood’s biggest films including Avatar, Black Panther, Avengers: End Game, and many more.
Download Boris FX Silhouette 2020.5.6 Full Version Pre Free
The Artists Tool for Roto, Paint & Tracking. Silhouette 2020 goes far beyond roto and effects cleanup tasks with tools to finish the most complex VFX shots thanks to node-based compositing with integrated keying, tracking, warping, morphing, OCIO color management, and OFX support for Mocha Pro and Sapphire plug-ins. Includes 143 VFX nodes with full stereoscopic support.
New! Silhouette 2020 now includes integrated Mocha planar tracking for no additional charge OR the optional Silhouette + Mocha Pro bundle. Learn More
What’s New in Silhouette 2020:
- Integrated Mocha tracking now included at no extra charge
- New Roto tools: Magnetic splines with edge snapping, RotoOverlay previews and Weighted Keyframe creation to change the timing of shape animations
- New Paint tools: New Dodge, Burn and Detail brushes as well as a frequency (detail) separation workflow for improved retouching
- Improved Planar Tracker: Group tracking of multiple planar surfaces in addition to tracking non-planar surfaces through overlapping shapes
- New nodes DOD and Extract Detail
- New interface enhancements: Multiple Viewers, Node and Object windows; Streamlined Workspace and more
- New bundle options: Add the Mocha Pro plug-in for Silhouette for increased tracking and VFX workflows
Constantly updated and improved.
Silhouette features the world’s most refined tools for rotoscoping teams. Create sophisticated keyframeable mattes using B-Spline, Bézier or X-Spline shapes. Intelligent design and easy-to-use tools, such as variable per-point edge softening, assist in creating articulate animations. Render mattes with realistic motion blur or export to industry-standard shape formats. Watch Intro to Roto
Advanced roto tools include:
- Highly-optimized interface, layer controls, and toolset
- New magnetic spline and edge-snapping tools to create shapes fast fast
- IK (Inverse Kinematics) to animate limbs and all manner of jointed creatures
- Integrated point tracking, planar tracking, and Mocha planar tracking option
- Stereoscopic 3D workflow
- Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
- Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
Additional 2020 roto improvements include the Freehand Selection tool to interactively control point selection, Weighted Keyframe creation to change the timing of shape animations, new RotoOverlay displays to visualize shape animation by displaying a preview of the motion path, motion blur or onion skin.
------- Related Posts --------