Gmsh 4.5 is a powerful 3D mesh generating tool for Computer-Aided design post-processing with many advanced features. This free download is the standalone setup of Gmsh for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Gmsh 4.5 Over All
If you are looking for a lightweight tool for 3D mesh generation then Gmsh is best to fulfill all your basic needs. It comes with a built-in CAD engine along with post-processing features. A friendly user interface helps a lot in better design. You will be surprised to know that it is a handy tool which does not slow down your computer while generating meshes. Advanced users get different powerful options and tools to handle the meshes. It is a portable application which does not require any installation, you can directly run it from any portable storage device and run on any other machine. So it never leaves any leftovers or registration entries after removing from the computer.
The main windows have two portions for activating and viewing the modules. There are three different categories for the modules including mesh, solver, and geometry. Use elementary entries like add, rotate, scale, and translate etc in addition to the physical groups like coherence, reload, and edit. All the files are saved as GEO format. Moreover, it also allows you merge different meshes. Plug-ins are also supported to enhance the capabilities of this tool.
Features of Gmsh 4.5
Some of the features of Gmsh are:
- Lightweight and portable tool
- Easy to use environment
- Different settings for advanced users
- Generate 3D meshes
- Activate and preview modules
- Mesh solver and geometry
- Add, rotate, scale, and translate meshes
- Merge two meshes
- CAD engine and post-processing tool
- Support for various plug-ins
- GetDP for element solving
- Enhance 3D meshes with
- Streamline and other effects
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for Gmsh 4.5
Before you download Gmsh, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: All Windows Releases
- Free Hard Disk Space: 30MB of minimum free space required
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of Gmsh 4.5 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older release of Windows and can generate any kind of meshes.
➥ Download Now ↵ 32bit [ 24 MB ]
➥ Download Now ↵ 64bit [ 26 MB ]