Hard Surface Modeling in Blender Free Download 2020
The hard-surface modeling industry is booming, no surprises since the love for hard surface creation has been strong for a long time! Now the amount of the opportunities out there for hard-surface modelers is IMMENSE: concept art for Sci-Fi movies, props for video games, real-world robotic design, 3d printing – you name it.
If you’ve ever seen the art of Daniel Bystedt, Masterxeon1001, Vitaly Bulgarov or Neil Blevins and any number of other amazing artists, you may know that feeling of awe and excitement… and frustration. Like, how do they manage to create such realistic, detailed models?
THE COMMON PROBLEMS
Maybe you have come across these too, we want to give a huge shout out to people who shared their modeling concerns with us on emails and Twitter… blender hard surface modeling workflow
- Triangles and NGons are a headache
- The boolean operations are really hard to master
- Ways to create nice bevelled edges
- Cutting holes into curved surfaces
- General shading issues
- Topology is a mess
- Where to add edgeloops, how to control edgeflow
- Creating smooth transitions from one shape to another
AN AWFUL LONG TIME!
So basically we thought, what would it look like if we condensed all the knowledge required to get up and running with the hard-surface modeling, including practical AND theoretical stuff, and just put together a video course. blender hard surface texturing
That’s everything you need to know to create robots and other hard-surface stuff in Blender. The comprehensive guide to the super powerful modeling workflows plus 6 hours of theory. All the right boxes ticked.
It’s like watching a whole Game of Thrones season, but about 3d modeling in Blender.
It probably won’t make you Vitaly Bulgarov, but you’ll feel WAY more confident about your modeling skills.
- Video Info: 13+ hours, 2560 x 1440, MP4 format
- 80+ Hard-surface Modeling Tutorials
- 2 Workflows: Sub-d and Boolean
- Software Used: Blender 2.79b
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- All the necessary .blend files are included
- A Kitbash Set. Joints, hinges, latches, cables and many other things.
------- Related Posts --------