Kinetic: String Motion Engine KONTAKT Free Download Latest . It is of Kinetic: String Motion Engine KONTAKT free download.
Kinetic: String Motion Engine KONTAKT Over All
The World’s Most Flexible Ostinato Pattern Strings
•4 Strings Sections in ONE Instrument
•Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary
•Intelligent String Motion Engine
•Bring Motion to Strings With Unparalleled Ease
•Powerful & Intuitive Design
•Dynamic Randomization with Instant Results
•A String Instrument Like No Other
•Epic & Cinematic
•Instant String Rhythms
At the time of this publication, there does not exist another instrument that can let you play FOUR string sections (violins, violas, cellos and basses) at the SAME TIME. But wit Kinetic, you get the entire string section in one instrument. That means you get a separate timeline for each section. Each timeline contains 64 note or rest events and can be divided into up to 4 “regions”. And you can have each timeline play a different pattern whether you hold down a single note or chord!. Bogren Digital Jens Bogren Signature IR Pack: Lead + Clean Download (Premium)
Choose from 30 fun-to-play presets. And if you really want to get wild, you can choose the any of the same 30 presets for each section separately. That means you could have the violins playing the “Superman” preset, the violas play the “Terminator” preset, the cellos play the “Xmen” preset, and the basses play the “Cap. America” preset ALL AT THE SAME TIME! And of course, any or all of these patterns can be edited.
You can also load “perpetual motion” patterns that include very useful accents. These accents can be based on every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Additionally, you can set whether the accents are subtle, moderate or dynamic.
Kinetic Strings contains 16 violins, 10 violas, 8 cellos, and 4 basses. Included articulations are Spiccato, Marcato, and Pizzicato. And each articulation can be “tightened or broadened”.
Recorded at the First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica where A-list Los Angeles-based orchestras record and perform.
4 Independent Timelines (not just 2 for high range and low range!)
- 16 Violins
- 10 Violas
- 8 Cellos
- 4 Basses
For Each of the 4 Timelines:
- 64 Editable Note/Rest Events per Timeline
- 4 Regions per Timeline
- Each region’s length can be changed.
- Regions can overlap.
- Repetition On/Off
- Region Cycling (Regions can cycle 1 through 4, or not at all.)
- Articulation Chooser (Spiccato, Marcato, Pizzicato)
- Accent Control (Accent every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Choose “Subtle, Moderate or Dynamic” accent style.)
- Tighten/Broaden Notes
- Playable Range Editor
- Copy/Past Regions
- Solo/Mute Timeline
- Randomize Repetitions
- Select Built-In Popular Rhythms
- Select from 30 Presets
Global Control (Main Page):
- Repetitions On/Off
- View Grid (base 3 or base 4 for easy editing)
- Event Resolution (Whole, Half, Quarter, 8th, 16th or 32nd Duration per Event)
- Triplet Function (On/Off, and Edit Triplet’s Playable Range)
- Select from 30 Global Presets
- Audio Preview of Presets
- Load/Save Patterns
- Randomize all Timelines
- Built-In Tutorial
- MIDI Record and Drag-and-Drop
- Auto-Mix (Intelligently “mixes” each section for a smooth transition between them.)
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Velocity Variation (Randomizes note velocities for added realism.)
- Velocity Sensitivity
- Velocity Takeover (During playback, you can “grab” the current velocity and “take over”.)
- Humanize Repetitions (A scalable “Un-Quantize” repetition rate for added realism.)
- Reverb and Room Size
- Velocity-Controlled Warm/Bright Control
- Microphone Mixer
- Presets for Microphone and Reverb Settings
- Section Mixer for Violins, Violas, Cellos and Basses (Level, Pan, Purge)
Under The Hood:
- Recorded at First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica
- Round Robin is randomized so that you never hear a “loop” effect.
- Samples of the church ambience are carefully mixed in for a very natural sound.
- Repetition will always follow the tempo of your DAW.