Plexus 3.1.14 is a Next Generation 3D Particle System Plug-in Designed for Adobe After Effects for Windows Full Version Free Download
Plexus is a Next Generation 3D Particle System Plugin designed for Adobe After Effects.
- Create stunning generative art with ease
- Highly integrated into After Effects, native camera and light aware
- Breakthrough modular workflow, that is infinitely configurable
- Create Organic Structures using powerful replication tools
- Effectors to create physical simulations
- High quality custom rendering engine
- Depth of field
- 32 Bit rendering
- Control over rendering order
Plexus comes with the Plexus OBJ Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D included for free!
Plexus 3 comes with a tree based Object Panel, that helps you organize multiple Plexus objects with in the layer. It improves workflow dramatically and the panel itself is dockable anywhere with in After Effects. It helps you keep track of your Geometry Objects, Effector Objects, Render Objects and Groups by allowing you to select only what you need so no more scrolling through a long Effects Control Window.
Designed for AE’s New Architecture
Plexus 3 was designed from the ground up to take advantage of AE’s new multi-threaded architecture introduced in 13.5. That means better support for Persistent Caching, better performance and the best part, automagically refresh Instances. You can have many nested instances and all the changes are automatically detected. Also, just in case you need to refresh cache, a new button that let’s you do that with a single click without affecting caches of other layers.
Plexus 3.1.8 will be compatible with Adobe After Effects CC2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6.
– CC 2019 Support
– Fixed an issue with vertex scale not set properly in some groups.
– Minor rendering enhancements
Plexus is a next-gen particle engine for After Effects that lets you create, manipulate and visualize data in a procedural manner. Not only you can render the particles, but also create all sorts of interesting relationships between them based on various parameters.
------- Related Posts --------