School of Motion – Expression Session (FULL) Free Download FULL Updated on 11th Dec, 2020
Expression Session will teach you how to approach, write and implement expressions in After Effects. Over the course of 12 weeks, you’ll go from rookie to seasoned coder.
Master expressions in After Effects.
Expressions are a Motion Designer’s secret weapon. They can automate repetitive tasks, build flexible rigs for animators, and allow you to do some amazing things that are impossible with keyframes. This class will show you how and, more importantly, why to use them.
- What Expressions can (and can’t) do.
- The basic lingo of expressions.
- How and where to apply your code.
- Different looping methods
- The ins and outs of the wiggle() function
- How to manipulate text layers
- How variables work
- How to reference & manipulate properties
- The value of valueAtTime()
- How to not fear math
- Useful trigonometry
- Oh my! Here comes Pi!
- How to randomize things
- Using linear() to map values
- Automating multiple elements
- Manipulating strings
- Automating layouts using code
- Working with CSV and JSON files
- How far can you take automation?
- Examples of MoGraph Automation
- Converting to / from comp, world, layer space
- Basic usage of loops
- Triggering animation with markers
- How to plan out a big project
- Creating master project controls
- Advanced expression techniques
- Week 1 Hello, World
- Week 2 Time is on Our Sine
- Week 3 Properties Management
- Week 4 Game, Set, Math
- Week 5 Middle of the Code
- 09 – Shopping Around
- 10 – Your Inner Designer
- Week 6 Number Crunch
- Week 7 Automation Station
- Week 8 Markers and loops
- Week 9 Take-UI project
The following files are not in parts. You can download and extract them individually.
------- Related Posts --------