Will Cecil CRT Converter 1.0 for After Effects Full Version Free Download
Modular CRT visual effects system for Adobe After Effects CC. Transform any footage into nostalgic CRT sequences.
– User-friendly CRT visual effects system to create nostalgic CRT footage
– 6 fully modular presets for a variety of CRT screen effects
– 4 built-in letter boxes (16×9, 4×3, 1.85×1, 2.39×1)
– Easily adjust brightness/contrast, screen curve, glow, and RGB channels
– All packaged in one convenient Adobe After Effects Project File (Compatible with Version CC 17.1 or higher)
CRT Converter: Create Faithful CRT Effects With Ease
I’m a huge fan of the look and feel of CRT monitors, but, after looking for months, I couldn’t find a way to faithfully replicate them in a digital setting. Thus, CRT Converter was born.
With 6 presets modeled after actual CRT technology, you can achieve accurate results without the trouble of finding and using old tech.
Adjustable Screen Emulation Built-In
CRT Converter features 4 built-in letterboxes and a controllable screen curve to emulate the glass of old CRT monitors. Want the effect without the letterbox? No problem. You can turn everything on and off with the click of a button.
Sounds Complicated… But It’s Not
That’s the best part. I built CRT Converter so that even the most inexperienced AE users can jump in and start using it within seconds. With practically zero learning curve, if you can open Adobe After Effects, you can use CRT Converter.
------- Related Posts --------